Re: [MOL] John [02923] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John

I thought John said he was going on a trip for a while, and that he would be
back.
Nanc

In a message dated 8/29/98 11:38:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
monty48@erinet.com writes:

<< John, are you still out there?!?!?!?  It doesn't seem like we have heard
 from you in a long time.  Sure hope that everything is OK with you and your
 family.   Mary Ann >>