Re: [MOL] FIBROSARCOMA??/Resp. [02914] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FIBROSARCOMA??/Resp.

Here are a bunch of sites for you to explore, you did not mention if this was
skin fibrosarcoma or organ or limb?  So; I am sending you some of everything.
Welcome aboard our wonderful forum, joiun us in chating and get to know some
really good folks.  Your friend, Lillian

Fibrosarcoma
 microscopical Skin and accessories Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good Karoly
Balogh MD.
 Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) (0004336).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 68% Fibrosarcoma
 microscopical Skin and accessories Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good Karoly
Balogh MD.
 Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) (0004336).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 68% Fibrosarcoma hypoglycemia (57M)
hypoglycemia
 (57M) Light microscopical Skin and accessories Malignant tumor (mesenchymal)
Good Karoly
 Balogh MD. Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) (0004336).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 67% Fibrosarcoma (33M)
Light
 microscopical Skin and accessories Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good Karoly
Balogh MD.
 Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) (0004336).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 67% Fibrosarcoma, neck (33M)
(33M)
 Light microscopical Skin and accessories Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good
Karoly Balogh
 MD. Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) (0004336).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 66% Fibrosarcoma, neck (33F)
(33F)
 Light microscopical Skin and accessories Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good
Karoly Balogh
 MD. Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) (0004336).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 66% Fibrosarcoma, back
Light
 microscopical Limbs, fingers Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good Karoly Balogh
MD.
 Fibrosarcoma, left forearm (0004328).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 66% Fibrosarcoma, back
Light
 microscopical Limbs, fingers Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good Karoly Balogh
MD.
 Fibrosarcoma, left forearm (0004328).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 66% Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M)
Quality Author
 0004336 Fibrosarcoma, mediastinum-neck (33M) Light microscopical Skin and
accessories
 Malignant tumor (mesenchymal) Good Karoly Balogh MD.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 66% Fibrosarcoma

 Fénymikroszkópos Bőr és függelékei Rosszindulatú tumor (mesench. (c) I.sz.
Pathologiai és
 Kísérleti Rákkutató Intézet, Semmelweis O...