Re: [MOL] Re: Gail [02912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Gail

>Lillian, I have enjoyed this weight conversation that's going on.  I too
>put on weight during chemo.......30 pounds to be exact!  Now taking it off
>is a lot harder.  I keep thinking that I have a son's wedding next summer
>and sure would like to get in shape for that.  Been trying to pass up
>those Dairy Queens, but it sure is hard.  We used to joke that we needed a
>bumper sticker that said "This car brakes for Dairy Queens"!  I do use the
>treadmill 25-30 min each day, but now with school starting on Monday, I
>know I will find it harder and harder to find the time to do that.   Mary
>Ann

I am glad that you clarified diary queen, I was beginning to think you were
a fairy nice person, excuse very nice person!!! LOL!!!!!  Glad your alive,
that beats skinnies.  Just think we don't have to worry about which bikini
to buy, we don't have to explore through racks and racks of clothes, we
don't have to worry about men making advances......hold it, I need to back
track here. Your friend, Lillian