Re: [MOL] Re: Gail [02909] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Gail

I am glad that you clarified diary queen, I was beginning to think you were a fairy nice person, excuse very nice person!!! LOL!!!!!  Glad your alive, that beats skinnies.  Just think we don't have to worry about which bikini to buy, we don't have to explore through racks and racks of clothes, we don't have to worry about men making advances......hold it, I need to back track here. Your friend, Lillian