Re: [MOL] Liz You Have Some Nerve! [02908] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz You Have Some Nerve!

Boy that grabed your attention along with everyone else.  So you have siatica
problems also?  Boy Joicy and I have ran out of midnight oil with that pain in
the arse.  Tell me, what do you do for your's? I moan and groan so much that my
neighbor thinks I am a porno queen!  It's wicked and you know I am not really
that old, I have had a siatica problem for 10 year's now; so hurry pass on your
secrets Liz.  Your friend, Lillian