Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian [02907] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian

To All My Mole Friends Who Catch that SWEET TOOTH!  Pls. pls., especially if you
are on Chemo eat a balanced diet.  I cannot stress this enough.  All of us on the
cancering journey must strictly adhere to a balance diet, got it?  Oh yes, a
balance diet is a cookie in each hand......lol!  Gotchya.....