Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects [02901] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects

Hi Donna,
I'm glad to know that it isn't just me, but it is a strange feeling to
crave food so often. I am not used to it. I am sorry to hear that radiation
caused the problems it did with your esophogus. I can't keep up for sure.
Do you have lung cancer? With the breast cancer treatment They are trying
to avoid any more radiation to the lungs than necessary. They aim the beam
on an arc as directly as possible on just the breast. I don't think it hits
the esophogus at all.

I know about the burst of energy thing. I do that then I do too much and
pay for it, but I am learning.

Take care of yourself.
Liz P.