Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan [02896] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan

Hi Vicci,
It would be nice to meet you. I like Oregon. I like the beaches and I love
Portland and Ashland. Last year on my way back from California I took a
wrong road and ended up wandering  through the Cascades in some of the most
beautiful country I have ever seen and I came out in Hood River. It added
about 100 miles to the trip but it was worth it to spend time in that
beautiful mountain area.
I am sure I will get down into that area again by next summer, but I won't
make it this year.
love
Liz P.