Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday [02890] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday

Corinne,
I, too, will pray for you.  I am becoming unmercifully behind in my
e-mail today because I had a birthday party to attend w/my son,
yardsales, a psychologist's appt., playing with the kids at the
playground, cooking dinner, etc., etc.  But you and the other MOLers are
always in my heart and thoughts.
Love,
Jean