Re: [MOL] Politics and Religion [02885] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Politics and Religion

Vicci,
Politics and religion are subjects which often bring out the worst in
people. I have been typing up the Constitution for my husband's Lions Club.
I found it interesting that they specifically state, in the Constitution,
that religion and politics are not to be discussed at Lions Club meetings.
Christine