Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine [02879] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine

Hi Carla,
All is fine here, keeping busy and out of trouble. Our weather has really
cooled  down. Can you believe some of the leaves have already started
falling? You sound like you are doing fine. What did you think of my name
for your store, Carla's Collectibles? I guess you're getting excited about
the upcoming MOL event. I sure wish I could be there. You guys will have
lots of stories to tell when you return. We, who had to stay at home, can
relive it through your eyes. Take care.
Christine