Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine [02878] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine

I enjoy a good religious discussion. It doesn't make me uncomfortable in
the least. I was thinking it might upset others as Lillian had said there
were problems with this on MOL before. (Lillian, HELP). It broadens the
mind and opens up new trains of thought. I really enjoy your letters, jokes
and responses to everyone. (so don't get self-conscious or guard what you
say now)
your friend
Christine