Re: [MOL] Cindy Wonders Never Cease! [02866] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cindy Wonders Never Cease!

It was sheer delight to see your name up on screen.  Thanks for letting me know
that for once it is not my computer.  How's it going Cindy, we miss you.  Wish
you would send us progress reports at least.....also your picture and bio for
the beautiful album that Ross is making up.  Do you keep up and just not speak
up?  We have our own T-shirts now also, their great, designed by our moler
Nanc.  Sept. 19th quite a few of us molers will be celebrating in N.Y. can you
come?  It would be so neat to meet you....your friend, lillian