[MOL] prayer request [02864] Medicine On Line

[MOL] prayer request

Please include my friend Ann in your prayers.  She is the mother of one
of my son's friends.  Turns out she has a growth at the base of her neck
that will be removed next week.  Then she will need to have radiation
done to get rid of the any cancer if any is there.  I just spoke to her
briefly about it today.  Fortunately, her church is being very supportive
and she feels alright emotionally, she says.  But extra prayers are
always valuable. :-)

Tom's mother will know the status of the lump (removed in her biopsy) by
next Tuesday.  And turns out Mom's lump isn't to be biopsied quite yet.
And Lillian, she's have pretty bad computer problems, too.  The
technician who came to repair her computer told her it's a pile of junk
and to return it.  So that's what she's doing.  They're going to look
into buying another one, though.
Love,
Jean
]