[MOL] Lillian [02861] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Dear Lillian--
Just to let you know that I am receiving the body of your messages without
the need to hit the reply to button.  This should ease your mind some to
know that it is just not your computer that acts up....... ;-)
As of yet I have not encountered that problem with anyone's messages.
(knock on wood.)
These computers can sure be frustrating though at times!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are all having a nice weekend!!!!
Cindy H.