[MOL] No Mol messages [02860] Medicine On Line

[MOL] No Mol messages

Hi y'all,

For some unknown reason, I haven't been receiving your messages.  This happens
every once in a while, and I find I have to reenroll in the discussion group.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Please let me know if you receive this.

Thanks!

Bye y'all,