Re: [MOL] nsclc [02859] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nsclc

Mary,

That's me. NSCLC.  Stage III or IV depending on which doctor I want to
believe.  Stage IV if the tumor is inoperable. Stage III if they are able to
remove it.  Thanks for your encouragement.  I do think about Angelo, yourself
and the children.  How are your children holding up through this?  Mine have
risen to the challenge.  I am very proud of my oldest.  Until now I never
realized how much he loves me.  All the money in the world could not have
brought me the joy he has in the last month.  Take care.

Donna