Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday [02854] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday

Corrine,

May I add my good wishes for your news.  One of the thought patterns that
worked for me was remembering that it was beyond the point where I could do
anything, so I would worry when I truly knew I had something to worry about.

When I heard the results, THEN I worried.  Then I knew the results and
stoped worrying until the surgery.  Surgery results were painful, but good,
so I stopped worrying again for a few days.  Then I started chemo and it is
scarey at best, so then I worried again for awhile.  Then I started feeling
better, so I stopped worrying, now I have to go (sometime in the next few
weeks) for another series of cat scans to see how well the chemo is really
working, then I will worry again, etc., etc..

One day at a time, my friend.

Suzanne