[MOL] query [02850] Medicine On Line

[MOL] query

My sister who has been in excellent health is 52. She has just been
diagnosed with colon cancer.
A colonoscopy 9 mos ago showed nothing abnormal.
However one as recent as this week showed a massive cancer in the colon.
Her only symptom was very watery diarrhea which never quit, never improved
etc.  This symptom was present since last Nov.

Doctor now says immediate surgery is required.
My sister has been told it is a major horrid surgery, but the chance of
success in wiping out the cancer is good.

Does anyone have any information/thoughts on this...

thanks, judy haiven

Judy Haiven
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!  http://www.link.ca/~jhaiven

fax (306) 343 6346