Re: [MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor [02848] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor

Dear Donna,

Just read your good news!  I am jumping up and down with joy for you!!!!
I'm sorry but I can't recall what type of cancer you have, I know its
lung but what type and stage?  OH, I am so happy for you!!   God is
listening!  Please pray for Angelo.

Love to you,
Mary