Re: [MOL] Carol [02847] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol

Carol,

Hang in there girlfriend.  I know it is rough.  Here are some of my tricks..

I work for a US agency that deals in revitalizing communites, housing, etc. I
tell myself that the chemo is little men marching in and revitalizing my
community(body).  Tearing down the old, making way for the new.  The radiation
is a big ray of sunshine entering my body and filling it with warmth and love.
Because the sunshine is sooooo strong it is shriveling the tumor because there
is
no rain,  just sunshine.  I even where my sunglasses during radiation because
that sunlight is so strong.  The techs get a kick out of this.  They call me
Hollywood.

Let us know how your CT scan goes.

Take care. Donna