Re: [MOL] Marianne & NY MOL Shirt? [02846] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marianne & NY MOL Shirt?

Nanc:  This means your shirt design will be going to a foreign country and if
Jeanne and  Christine ordered one then the shirt will be in 2 foreign countries.
Before we know it you will become "INTERNATIONALLY  FAMOUS"; just remember we
were your friends before your glory! LOL!  Have you thought of your own web site
to sell your wonderful t-shirts?  Or perhaps advertise on someone else's web
site?  love you Sis