Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian [02843] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian

Thank God I have learned to manage these uncontrolable urges; but every so often I
go fishing around for carro bean's, or do something fluky like put vanilla extract
in my oatmeal.  For the most part I am good about it 90% of the time.  I just did
not realize that it was the sterroids that caused it.  Your friend, Lillian