Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday [02841] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday

Our Dear Corrine:  Thanks for sharing that you are having a cat scan.  We
understand the feelings that you are going through and will pray that that pulling
of the colar bone area is non related and something simple.  Have you mentioned
this to your doctor.  You know it is so good to listen to what your body is
telling you and then to insist on finding out what it is.  We talked on this when
you were visiting.  Now be sure to let us  know dear friend.  Love, Lillian