Re: [MOL] Auntie Mam [02836] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Auntie Mam

You never told me if you heard of our nephew who was recquited to play baseball
for your country, his name:  Stacy McGomery.  Are you older than me and
slipping?  Giggle....Yeah, right! Love that sense of humor.  Your friend (niece
rather) lillian