Re: [MOL] John, Les, Marty & Ross [02835] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John, Les, Marty & Ross

DEar Ross,

I not only envy those that are born with genuis but envy thost that have
it for a few minutes as well. WE others, myself, have to work very very
hard to even see daylight. Genius is an envy that when we can't achieve,
I seem to place myself in an overdose of thought and sweat and work to
at least attemp to bring some santity and understanding to what I try to
do and then I let the geniuses, critque...that is how I learn. Thanks
Ross. Glad to have you back

God Bless
marty auslander