Re: [MOL] Fw: INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE [02832] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fw: INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE

DEarest GAil,

Thank you so much for that. I posted this here about a few short weeks
ago and it received very positive responses for which I am certain you
will as well. The key thing is that it comes from the heart and you did
that so articulately. thank you

God Bless
marty auslander