Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday [02831] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday

Corinne,
We'll be praying for you here in Michigan.  Relax, good luck and God Bless,
just go do something to keep your self busy, and keep you mind off of it as
much as possible.  We'll be thinking of you and let us know the results.
Don't get all worked up now, it'll be a few days before you find out anything
anyway, and you've already been worried enough about it already, right?  Take
care, and hang onto these hugs, we've sent your way, they of course are the
best MOL hugs with comfort, and love.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc