Re: [MOL] Marianne & NY MOL Shirt? [02827] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marianne & NY MOL Shirt?

Hi Marianne,
I will need your complete mailing address, then I can check with our post
office Monday morning, I'll ask them about the money part too.  I'll make the
shirt today so it'll be ready to mail when we find out, postage and shipping
charges, and money.  OK?  I will get back to you on Monday.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/29/98 8:15:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,