Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday [02826] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cat Scan on Monday

Corinne,

I will say a prayer for you.  These tests are rough on the psyche. That's for
sure.  I have been concerned about pain I had been having but my doctor
assures me this is normal.  As the tumor shrinks, it causes different
sensations because it literally is pulling away from what had been around it.

Take care.

Donna