Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian [02824] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Side Effects/Lillian

Lillian,

Thanks for sharing the sweets low down. Now I know why I crave (and eat) 2
pints of Ben & Jerry's every week the day after my chemo.  Those sterroids are
something else.  I went to the store yesterday and got a frozen chocolate
cream pie, brownie mix,  and peanut butter candies.  I can't remember ever
buying a frozen pie before now.  But it looked soooooo good!  I was even
tempted to buy the frozen cheescake that was right next to it as well.

Donna