Re: [MOL] Lillian [02823] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Ok. Friends!  Is it just my messages you have to hit reply to get or is it
Vicci's computer.  I pray it's not mine as this cheap (as far as it was made;
but not in price) has given me nothing but trouble.  HEAR ME NOTHING BUT
TROUBLE!  Actually I stopped making payments on it and told them to come get
this piece of    .  No one has come for it yet... Someone pls. do a test for me
on my messages.  Thanks. Lillian