Re: [MOL] my father-in-law [02817] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my father-in-law

Dear Zamat;

I, too, have lost people I have loved dearly - expecially my grandmother in
1969 (diabetes and gangrine) and a dear friend two years ago of a massive
coronary (he was only 48).  While his body is gone, the love he had for you
will never, ever die.  You have my deepest sympathies.

Suzanne

At 09:43 PM 8/28/98 EDT, you wrote:
>well....four months to the day he was diagnosed we lost him...to pancreatic
>cancer which spread to his liver. three months of experimental chemo did
>nothing..upon being checked via cat scan 3 weeks the tumors had GROWN....he
>was diagnosed in stage 4....we lost him 8/20/98 @ 10:40 pm, all five kids
were
>there with spouses/significant others...i've never watched anyone die before,
>someone we all loved so much who worked so damn hard his whole life was
>reduced to a groaning, moaning, frail little thing...a man who once was so
BIG