Re: [MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor [02816] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor

Dear Donna;

Yipppeeeeee!  Congratulations!  I am so happy for you.  Keep it up girl!

Now that my dear old brother and nice who thought they were coming to
support me are gone, would love to meet with you.  You keep a much more
hectic schedule than I do, so why don't you let me know a few days when you
can make it and I will try to make it on one of those days - If it would be
more convenient for you I could meet you somewhere around 795 - even Owings
Mills Mall or somewhere on Liberty Road.

Take care and you are in my prayers!

Suzanne

At 09:17 PM 8/28/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hey Everyone,
>
>Just a note to say hello! I had a CT scan of my lungs done on Wednesday.
Good