[MOL] Lillian re: photos [02813] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian re: photos

Dear Gran,
Am currently waiting for photo of Lise & all to send to Ross. Need to speak
to father in law (Peter). He has a scanner, and should be able to do it.
Just need to clear it with him first. As for me, since I am the
photographer in this household (I am camera shy), there are very few of me,
so you may have to wait a little while! Believe me, there is no hurry to
see my mug!
Love to you and yours,
Mam