Re: [MOL] Carol - Hair Loss [02811] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol - Hair Loss

Hey Carol,
Here's a suggestion that is not glamorous, but it was very comfy, quick
and easy for a "night cap." I remembered the little soft ribbed cotton
caps the hospital put on my kids when they were born, so I bought a
men's ribbed tank undershirt, size small, cut off the top (armholes etc)
leaving a "tube", and then fastened the top with a bow. It was soft and
comfy, and also good when I was bald, to keep my head warm at night. So,
if you can't find the other caps right away, or just want something
functional and inexpensive, give it a try!

Love, Joicy