[MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor [02807] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Incredible Shrinking Tumor

Dear Donna,
I am so happy for you! So glad your
treatment is working so well.  Hope
everything continues in this fashion.

I will receive my 2nd course of treatment on
Sept 1st, 2nd and 3rd.  Approx.
a week or so after, I will have a CT
scan to check things out. I'm certainly
nervous about it. I will keep you posted.
Please continue to do the same.

Thinking of you and still praying for
everyone.

Love,