[MOL] The Meaning of Serenity [02806] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Meaning of Serenity

Dear Joicy,
Thank you so much for the inspiring message.
I just had to interject that I agree with
your beliefs and that you have explained
them in a wonderful way.
Love Carol

PS  Hope it is ok to squeeze in
on this one just for the moment.