Re: [MOL] Carol - Hair Loss [02802] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol - Hair Loss

Dear Corinne,

Thanks for the info.  I like the idea
of a cotton night cap.  Right now
I am using a satin pillowcase, which
does not "grab and hold" the hair like
a cotton one.  It is working well, but
the addition of a night cap would
be helpful.

I did happen to pick
up a catalog from the ACS with some hats
and turbans in it, but I haven't really
looked through it carefully, yet. I think it
may be the same one you are referring to, but
I'll drag it out and see.

Also, they (ACS) had some turban-like head coverings
which they handed to me for free.  I definitely
look circa 1930 in them, but I'll will
probably rely on them until I can get myself
together enough to follow-through on some
better alternatives.  I am not individualistic
and confident enough [I wish I were] to just wear
artificial tattoos on my head like Nonie's friend,
but it certainly would be the easiest way to solve the
problem. :)

Thanks again,
Love and Prayers,
Carol