Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects [02796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz/Radiation Side Effects

Donna:  When I came home from the hospital (not from the cancer surgery); but when
I had gone into a coma they pumped me intro. with sterroids and all I wanted to
eat were sweets.  I mean I would have killed for something sweet.  My husband did
not find it humorous.  He would go do the shopping and as fast as the bag of
groceries would come in I was ripping them apart and when I got finished I would
say, where's the ice cream, where's the cookies, did you buy a cake, you mean you
didn't even get me one jelly donut...  I would beg the grand children 'have any
candy" "any gum" "anything".  Iy wasm't so funny then; but I can look back on it
now and realize that I was worse than a kid looking for that sugar fix.  your
friend, lillian.   By the way why are you still up?