Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan [02791] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci and Joan

Will do that, Liz.  I used to truck with my hubby for a couple of years and
we went thru Yakima a few times.  Nice little valley.  Kinda like ours
here.  So if I hop in the truck with him again I stop and say Hi.  If you
went down Hwy 62 then you went right by Eagle Point.  If you come this way
again call.  Love Vicci

----------
> From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] Vicci and Joan
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 7:28 PM
>
> Hi Fellow Northwesterners,
> I just looked you up in the encyclopedia and I know I have probably been
> through both of your towns. I stayed in Klamath Falls when I took my
> grandson back to California last year and I have taken the road over the
> hills through Central Oregon to get to Ashland for the Shakespearean
> Festival so I may have gone through Eagle Point. If you have any occasion
> to come to Yakima, let me know. I would love to meet you in person. I
also
> love to go to the Oregon Beach, but I usually go to Cannon Beach which is
> much farther North than you are. I would also love an excuse to go to
> Portland. It is one of my favorite cities. Again, I realize that is a
long
> way from you.
>
> Liz P.
>

> >Dear Joan,
> >I have noticed the same thing....not to many of us in Oregon.  Closest I
> >can find a moler is Liz P. of Yakima Wa.  She's a sweetie.  Our phone
> >number here is 541-826-3919 but my pager is 541-732-1158 and on me most
> >times as I work out of my car.  Cell phone is 541-840-3991.  Please do
the
> >same and call me when in town.  Now the funny thing.  Rich, my son with
> >cancer, goes to Medford Clinic for his Chemo and his oncologist is Dr.
> >Kohler, a wonderful young woman doctor.  I pass Willie Boats every day
on
> >my way to town and back.  I love Eagle Point.  Small and cozy.  My aunt
> >just moved here from Redding and found the prices in E.P. have really
gone
> >up so she bought a place in Cave Junction with acreage for half the
price.
> >There sure are some beautiful homes up on the new golf course.
> >What does your daughter do at Medford Clinic?
> >Joan, please fill me in a little about who is cancering in your family.
> >I've been busy and haven't quite kept up on everything.  I haven't been
> >posting a lot so if you need an update on what cancer my son has just
let
> >me know.  Two of us in Oregon, any others out there?  I think I remember
> >someone saying something about So. Oregon but it may have been you Joan.
> >Take care and give a jingle when in town.  Love Vicci
> >
> >----------
> >> From: Joan <zaiger@cdsnet.net>
> >> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >> Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to
> >remove add from M
> >> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 6:44 AM
> >>
> >> Vicci, I just realized you live in Eagle Point. We are in Klamath.
It's
> >nice to
> >> have a MOLer so close!! If you are ever over this way, please give us
> >call.
> >> Our number is 541-883-2351. We shop in Medford relatively often, and
my
> >daughter
> >> works for the Medford Clinic, my son in-law at Willie's Boats. Eagle
> >Point is a
> >> nice area, we have some friends there, and my sis and hubby are
thinking
> >of
> >> selling in Salem and looking around that area, probably next spring.
They
> >lived
> >> in Central Point for 10 years when their children were young before
Boise
> >> Cascade promoted him and sent them to Portland.
> >>    There aren't very many Oregonians on the forum. Joan Z

Sending
> >Ross.
> >97524
> >wait to