[MOL] Christine [02787] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Christine

Just went to ICQ and it says "Ranger has denied your request...etc.  Boo
Hoo!  Your friend, Lillian

---- Begin included message ----
Religion and politics are two subjects that seem to rile people up. I
usually avoid both. It is unfortunate though that people can't just agree
to disagree about certain things and remain friends.
I sent you another ICQ message so let me know if you receive it.
Christine