Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine [02786] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity/Christine

Dear Christine,
I hope you know that I would never intentionally offend or make anyone
uncomfortable on the line, and if I have done so, I certainly apologize.
It has just seemed to me that this was a place where folks share with
each other ways they cope with life and death issues, and references to
God and spirituality seem a common topic. I was responding to Vicci's
questions from my own experience and from my heart, but never with any
intent of hurting anyone or trying to make anyone believe as I do. In
fact, I ordinarily go to great lengths to keep my views to myself,
though my faith is the essence of who I am. Again, my apologies if I
have made you uncomfortable. Love, joicy