Re: [MOL] my father-in-law [02782] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my father-in-law

Dear friend,
You're right, this stinks. I am so sorry for your loss and your pain,
and can understand the anger and grief you feel. And I'm glad you felt
you could vent with us. We are a group of cancerers and care-givers, and
many of us have been through similar situations. Sadly there is no magic
to make everything instantly right again, but we are here to walk along
side, and we can tell you that there is life after grief. Know that my
prayers are with you and your family. Love, your friend, Joicy