Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity [02776] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity

Oh My Jenny!  You who teach those that most don't want to teach.  You who every
waking moment thinks of ways to turn on these minds that have tuned out for so
long.  You who walks among those that the educational system has discarded and
holds them to the bosom of your heart, thinks God is in EGYPT?  No my friend, He
walks with-in you! love lillian