Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity [02773] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity

I guess I have to comment on the religous views, as well.  I commend those
that have this strong faith.  In fact I am envious of you for I wish I had it.
I have tried to have it.  I was raised Catholic and for many years of my adult
likfe I followed the Catholic religion but I never really found comfort in it.
Then about 16 years ago it seemed that God simply moved to egypt or somewhere
equally as remote.  It seems he has not found it necessary to let me know he
is here for me.  I pray that he is there and I want to have the faith but I
have not been able to find support in him or from hi.  I am so glad so many of
you do.  Jenny