Re: [MOL] my father-in-law [02766] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my father-in-law

I am so sorry to hear the hurt and anger you are suffering, it is good that
you were able to get it out.  I have this little poem that helped me to get
through the loss of my Father in 1990, but as you said our lives change, now
my Husband is dying of Lung cancer, we are hoping and praying for some good
years after his treatment, but I guess it is really in God's hands.  God Bless
you and your family, here is the poem;

THE ROAD TO ETERNITY

Life is but a stopping place,
A pause in what's to be.