Re: [MOL] Fw: Photo Submission - MOL [02761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fw: Photo Submission - MOL

In a message dated 8/28/98 6:34:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
remember@wmonline.com writes:

<< Ross - I haven't "beamed" up the photo yet, but please do not ever
 apologize for delay - only one day different - we should all try to live
 more in the "manana" world.  I just think you are great to have even
 started this.  Let's give Ross a round of well deserved applause.  (clap,
 clap, clap, clap)   Thanks so much.  Love and prayers Paula

(clap, clap, clap, clap)   Thanks so much.  Love and prayers Nanc.