Re: Fw: [MOL] Re:The Beauty of Our World Is Our Differenc [02759] Medicine On Line

Re: Fw: [MOL] Re:The Beauty of Our World Is Our Differenc

Dear Sally,
Please know that Don and I are with you and Charlie, please know that we love
and  care for you both and we are praying for you both.  It is so wonderful
that you are able to be there for Charlie, we know how hard this is for you
and you family.
Love and prayers to you Charlie and your family,
Nan & Don

In a message dated 8/28/98 12:00:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com