Re: Christine Re: [MOL] Re: Judy & Liz/EVERYONE! [02754] Medicine On Line

Re: Christine Re: [MOL] Re: Judy & Liz/EVERYONE!

REMINDER!!!! Make sure you get copies of all of your reports including the pathlodogy (sp), very important......your friend, lillian

Elizabeth Patterson wrote:

Hi Christine,
I think there is a lot of difference among doctors as well as among
cancers. However I think they don't always agree on a course of action. I
am scheduled for 35 ( 7 weeks) radiation treatments. I just got home from
my 15th. That means I have 20 to go. I do believe they affect me. I am
finding myself getting very tired by the end of the day.

My doctor said the last few (4 or 5) are a boost also. Maybe the difference
had to do with the size of the lump. Mine was 1.5cm I believe they said.
Liz P.